Telemon speech alerting
Telemon offers the unique function of voice alerting. Always stay informed precisely and in detail about the overall state of your system. The fault messages relevant for each section are issued as a voice message in the individual sections of your plant only. The voice messages are freely configurable for each measurement site-specific event such as warning and alarm limit exceeding, the activation and deactivation of a measuring point, alarm inhibit etc. Current readings and measuring points states can be integrated by means of a symbolic language in the speech output.
- Spoken alarm and error messages provide detailed information about the cause and nature of the problem
- quality speech synthesis with authentic and clear sounding voice (Text to Speech)
- Enhanced voice messages in each room allow precise information
- voice messages are user-defined viatext input for each alarm or fault condition
- elegant cleanroom suitable ceiling speakers
- Optional automatic repetition of the voice messages in cases of lack of confirmation