Continuous temperature recording
More security when storing sensitive substances used in refrigerators and cold storage rooms by continuous temperature recording.
The particular advantage of digital sensors for temperature recording in respect of fridges and cold rooms is its simple implementation. The integration of temperature sensors into commercial refrigerators is usually just as easily possible as the installation in cold rooms. Depending on the air-conditioned / cooled volume, one or more temperature sensors are used which reliably transmit their data to the Telemon Monitoring System, thus guaranteeing a continuous recording.The digital sensors can be easily and cost-effectively calibrated, and provide highest accuracy and long term stability together with the Telemon system. A chronological recording of all limit exceedances and alarms comes along as well as an immediate onsite alert, or alerting via short messages (SMS) and e-mail.
- Two stage alerting with warning and alarm limits
- Realtime calculation of mean kinetic temperature (MKT)
- Redundant measurand data storage in data acquisition modules and server database)
- Fully automated database backups
- Redundant database available as an option
- High precision measurand acquisition by the use of 24 Bit analog-/digital converters
- Temperature sensor elements providing 1/3 DIN class B, 1/10 DIN class B accuracy as an option
- Fully digital sensor connection avoids transmission errors and interference on signal wires