Niotronic GmbH has always been placing great emphasis on after sales services to guarantee our customers continued GMP certification. This encompasses a proper maintenance of all systems and devices, further more the periodically recurring calibration of all measurands and measurment devices as well as requalification services.
On request we will perform your systems annual maintenance. In doing so we check all system components and its proper functionality and will automatically replace all wearing parts in order to prevent an eventual system failure and avoid unschedulled shutdowns.
Our customers are home to the following areas
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Pharmacies with own manufacturing
- Medical technology
- Blood donor services and Blood banks
- Semiconductor manufacturers
Why you should be working with us
- Minimization of downtimes by the use of simple sensor exchange (Digital sensors)
- On request we provide on-site calibration of complete measurand chains
- Always have some spare parts on stock to guarantee fast response times
- Perfectly traceable calibration chain (ÖKD, DKD, UKAS etc.)
- More than 15 years of experience in development and application of measurand techniques
Benefit from our detailed and profound technical and physical knowledge, which is a major requirement to execute high-quality on site calibrations.
In conjunction with our detailed standard operating procedures available for all offered measurands we can guarantee a sound traceability according to the national standards (ÖKD, DKD, UKAS etc.). Dependent on the kind of sensor connection (conventional analog or digital interface) either the complete measurement chain (from sensor to visualization) has to be calibrated, or in case of our digital DDS technology it is sufficient to calibrate the sensor only. In the latter case to achieve a minimum downtime, your sensors can simply be exhcanged with currently calibrated ones.
For all calibrated measurands and devices you will be provided with a DIN EN ISO 17025 compliant certificate, as well as a copy of the employed reference device's calibration certificate.
We will calibrate the following physical parameters
- Difference pressure (especially room pressure)
- Particle concentration
- air speed